• New, unique design that improves chair stability on soft ground - sand, mud, grass, snow - by increasing chair feet surface area 6-8 times. Chair Buddies size is 70mm in diameter
• Simple to use and remove - snap-on/snap-off
• Lightweight – a set of 4 plus packaging weighs 150 grams - low weight achieved via empty interior space and a rib structure for a high weight-strength ratio
• Made out of high impact strength polypropylene optimized for extended use in outdoor settings
• Reduces groundsheet damage in tents - three over-moulded solid rubber circles underneath stop the chair from sliding around
• Maximum recommended user weight is 110 kgs or 240 lbs
• Made in Great Britain
• Works with many different camping chair brands - fits camping chairs with leg diameter up to 14mm, and rounded foot diameter up to 25mm (one inch)
• Chair Buddies can be used with Alite Mantis chair, Helinox Chair One and Chair Zero, Nigor Sparrow and Morningbird chairs, Robens Pilgrim and many other chairs
• Chair Buddies are not compatible with Helinox Sunset chair, Helinox Chair Two, Big Agnes Big Six Camp Chair, Nigor Kingfisher Chair, Robens Observer Chair and any other camping chair with a leg diameter 15mm and bigger
• Comes in a set of 4 in its own easy-to-clean soft carrying case designed for ease of transport and maintenance
• Waterproof PU coating inside case prevents mud or dirt leaking out - both case and contents easy to clean with soft sponge or brush and water
• The slim shape fits easily in most chair cases - can also be attached to daypack via swivel snap-hook
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love my chair buddies. I use my camp chair on some rough ground and this has helped immensely with balance and sinking.
Some weight conscious people may disagree but frankly if you're carrying a chair take the 150g hit and really enjoy your chair. A clever design that attaches easily and provides stability. I just ran them under the tap when I got home and gave the holder a good shake out and they're good as new.
What a great idea! More effective than the mesh bottom and certainly more durable. The carry case is a nice touch, especially when they’re covered in mud. I’ll be ordering more for sure
This is a incredible invention and it works perfectly
What a clever product and it actually works! I have used them daily on my camp chair and they are holding up well. These little pads allow the chair to stay level and balanced on dry or wet soil. So, no more sinking into the ground!