• New, unique design that improves chair stability on soft ground - sand, mud, grass, snow - by increasing chair feet surface area 6-8 times. Chair Buddies size is 70mm in diameter
• Simple to use and remove - snap-on/snap-off
• Lightweight – a set of 4 plus packaging weighs 150 grams - low weight achieved via empty interior space and a rib structure for a high weight-strength ratio
• Made out of high impact strength polypropylene optimized for extended use in outdoor settings
• Reduces groundsheet damage in tents - three over-moulded solid rubber circles underneath stop the chair from sliding around
• Maximum recommended user weight is 120 kgs or 265 lbs
• Made in Great Britain
• Works with many different camping chair brands - fits camping chairs with leg diameter up to 14mm, and rounded foot diameter up to 25mm (one inch)
• Chair Buddies can be used with Alite Mantis chair, Helinox Chair One and Chair Zero, Nigor Sparrow and Morningbird chairs, Robens Pilgrim and many other chairs
• Chair Buddies are not compatible with Helinox Sunset chair, Helinox Chair Two, Big Agnes Big Six Camp Chair, Nigor Kingfisher Chair, Robens Observer Chair and any other camping chair with a leg diameter 15mm and bigger
• Comes in a set of 4 in its own easy-to-clean soft carrying case designed for ease of transport and maintenance
• Waterproof PU coating inside case prevents mud or dirt leaking out - both case and contents easy to clean with soft sponge or brush and water
• The slim shape fits easily in most chair cases - can also be attached to daypack via swivel snap-hook
I ordered these for a Christmas present and just received them today.
They do look of good quality and know my son in law (he requested them ) will enjoy them.
Keeps the chair very stable on the ground!
i live in Tucson, Arizona and these work great on my Helinox Chair Zero. Perfect for our desert environment and keeps the chair from sinking into the soft soil.
Stable, well designed and made, and perfect to use with the Helinox Chairs
Sitting in my chair on the beach waiting for my burgers to cook. The chair is not sinking. Therefore I assume they work!
Probably would not take on a lightweight trip but for kids rugby/beach/other back of car stuff they are great