• New, unique design that improves chair stability on soft ground - sand, mud, grass, snow - by increasing chair feet surface area 6-8 times. Chair Buddies size is 70mm in diameter
• Simple to use and remove - snap-on/snap-off
• Lightweight – a set of 4 plus packaging weighs 150 grams - low weight achieved via empty interior space and a rib structure for a high weight-strength ratio
• Made out of high impact strength polypropylene optimized for extended use in outdoor settings
• Reduces groundsheet damage in tents - three over-moulded solid rubber circles underneath stop the chair from sliding around
• Maximum recommended user weight is 110 kgs or 240 lbs
• Made in Great Britain
• Works with many different camping chair brands - fits camping chairs with leg diameter up to 13mm, and rounded foot diameter up to 25mm (one inch)
• Chair Buddies can be used with Alite Mantis chair, Helinox Chair One and Chair Zero, Nigor Sparrow and Morningbird chairs, Robens Pilgrim and many other chairs
• Chair Buddies are not compatible with Helinox Sunset chair, Helinox Chair Two, Big Agnes Big Six Camp Chair, Nigor Kingfisher Chair, Robens Observer Chair and any other camping chair with a leg diameter 15mm and bigger
• Comes in a set of 4 in its own easy-to-clean soft carrying case designed for ease of transport and maintenance
• Waterproof PU coating inside case prevents mud or dirt leaking out - both case and contents easy to clean with soft sponge or brush and water
• The slim shape fits easily in most chair cases - can also be attached to daypack via swivel snap-hook
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Tried sand mats for my Helinox zero chairs and they are good for that purpose but wanted another solution for general use and the chair buddies have worked out perfectly. Compact and light ( especially compared to the tennis ball solution I first tried).
Paired these with Sportneer Backpacking chairs. Tested in sand and excellent but have yet to test in snow. Youtuber “The Emporium Outdoors” has plans to do that winter camping in Canada later this year.
Love these Chair Buddies! Use them with my Helinox Zero in the dirt and sand and no more sinking feet. Way lighter and compact than any other solution I’ve tried.
I bought Chair Buddies a couple months ago. Since then I have done a couple section hikes on the AT. The Chair Buddies are wonderful in keeping my chair legs from digging into the soft ground and leaving me “in the dirt”.
This is what every chair of this type should come with... they are all mine was lacking! Very nice addition!