• New, unique design that improves chair stability on soft ground - sand, mud, grass, snow - by increasing chair feet surface area 6-8 times. Chair Buddies size is 70mm in diameter
• Simple to use and remove - snap-on/snap-off
• Lightweight – a set of 4 plus packaging weighs 160 grams - low weight achieved via empty interior space and a rib structure for a high weight-strength ratio
• Made out of high-impact strength polypropylene optimized for extended use in outdoor settings
• Reduces groundsheet damage in tents - three over-moulded solid rubber circles underneath stop the chair from sliding around
• Maximum recommended user weight is 120 kgs or 265 lbs
• Made in Great Britain
• Works with many different camping chair brands - fits camping chairs with leg diameter up to 14mm and rounded foot diameter up to 25mm (one inch)
• Large Chair Buddies can be used with Helinox Sunset chair, Helinox Chair Two, Big Agnes Big Six Camp Chair, Nigor Kingfisher Chair, Robens Observer Chair, and any other camping chair with a leg diameter of 15-19mm
• Large Chair Buddies are too small for Alite Mantis chair, Helinox Chair One and Chair Zero, Nigor Sparrow and Morningbird chairs, Robens Pilgrim, and many other chairs with a leg diameter of 14mm or smaller.
Large chair Buddies cannot be used with Helinox Coffee chairs
• Comes in a set of 4 in its own easy-to-clean soft carrying case designed for ease of transport and maintenance
• Waterproof PU coating inside case prevents mud or dirt leaking out - both case and contents easy to clean with soft sponge or brush and water
• The slim shape fits easily in most chair cases - can also be attached to daypack via swivel snap-hook
Have yet to use them in the sand, no judgement to be passed on that.
Grass and gravel are spot on.
I'm amazed that camping chairs have a common design flaw - the legs sink into soft surfaces such as sand, mud etc. These feet are an excellent piece of design, solving the problem created by the chair design flaw. A pity the chairs are not sold with them. Because they're well made and a great piece of design, I don't mind the high price. But I don't think the fancy carrying bag is warranted, perhaps they would be a bit more affordable without?
So far so good. A perfect fit and easy to attach. But have only tested the once and not on very soft ground so am currently unable to verify whether they do exactly what it says on the tin i.e do not sink into unstable ground. Seem promising so far but I need to test for longer.