• New, unique design that improves chair stability on soft ground - sand, mud, grass, snow - by increasing chair feet surface area 6-8 times. Chair Buddies size is 70mm in diameter
• Simple to use and remove - snap-on/snap-off
• Lightweight – a set of 4 plus packaging weighs 150 grams - low weight achieved via empty interior space and a rib structure for a high weight-strength ratio
• Made out of high impact strength polypropylene optimized for extended use in outdoor settings
• Reduces groundsheet damage in tents - three over-moulded solid rubber circles underneath stop the chair from sliding around
• Maximum recommended user weight is 110 kgs or 240 lbs
• Made in Great Britain
• Works with many different camping chair brands - fits camping chairs with leg diameter up to 13mm, and rounded foot diameter up to 25mm (one inch)
• Chair Buddies can be used with Alite Mantis chair, Helinox Chair One and Chair Zero, Nigor Sparrow and Morningbird chairs, Robens Pilgrim and many other chairs
• Chair Buddies are not compatible with Helinox Sunset chair, Helinox Chair Two, Big Agnes Big Six Camp Chair, Nigor Kingfisher Chair, Robens Observer Chair and any other camping chair with a leg diameter 15mm and bigger
• Comes in a set of 4 in its own easy-to-clean soft carrying case designed for ease of transport and maintenance
• Waterproof PU coating inside case prevents mud or dirt leaking out - both case and contents easy to clean with soft sponge or brush and water
• The slim shape fits easily in most chair cases - can also be attached to daypack via swivel snap-hook
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
They attach and remove easy and are light weight.
Brilliant, a must have for sure. Excellent design, Great quality. It will also protect your expensive ultralight chair from sinking in the ground and damaging it. I’m glad I found this company.
We use our Helinox chairs mostly for canoe camping and on bicycle tours. However we took them to the beach yesterday (which we normally would never do since the chairs would sink way in) and with the Chair Buddies they seem to sink a little then bottom. Chairs were totally usable in the sand we were on. No reason to think they will now work great at campsites while canoeing and cycling.
Tested on fluffy sand, my Chair One was very stable and not sank into the sand.
Another plus is that it is easy to install compared to original sock.
It is a must addition to your light weight chairs.
Now I can enjoy a coffee and not have that sinking feeling from my chair grinding lower
into the dirt