• New, unique design that improves chair stability on soft ground - sand, mud, grass, snow - by increasing chair feet surface area 6-8 times. Chair Buddies size is 70mm in diameter
• Simple to use and remove - snap-on/snap-off
• Lightweight – a set of 4 plus packaging weighs 150 grams - low weight achieved via empty interior space and a rib structure for a high weight-strength ratio
• Made out of high impact strength polypropylene optimized for extended use in outdoor settings
• Reduces groundsheet damage in tents - three over-moulded solid rubber circles underneath stop the chair from sliding around
• Maximum recommended user weight is 110 kgs or 240 lbs
• Made in Great Britain
• Works with many different camping chair brands - fits camping chairs with leg diameter up to 14mm, and rounded foot diameter up to 25mm (one inch)
• Chair Buddies can be used with Alite Mantis chair, Helinox Chair One and Chair Zero, Nigor Sparrow and Morningbird chairs, Robens Pilgrim and many other chairs
• Chair Buddies are not compatible with Helinox Sunset chair, Helinox Chair Two, Big Agnes Big Six Camp Chair, Nigor Kingfisher Chair, Robens Observer Chair and any other camping chair with a leg diameter 15mm and bigger
• Comes in a set of 4 in its own easy-to-clean soft carrying case designed for ease of transport and maintenance
• Waterproof PU coating inside case prevents mud or dirt leaking out - both case and contents easy to clean with soft sponge or brush and water
• The slim shape fits easily in most chair cases - can also be attached to daypack via swivel snap-hook
Excellent product which exceeded my expectations and wet mud and sand.
Work straight out of the pouch. Brilliant
Works like a charm.
These fit the REI Flexlite Air Chair perfectly. Now when on soft ground I don't have to worry about suddenly toppling over backwards if I'm not paying attention as I did before installing them when the chair legs inevitably sunk into the ground. As nice as the bag they came in is it's really not needed as the chair with Chair Buddies attached still fit in the chair's mesh storage bag. While they do add some extra weight to your chair for me they're worth it because sometimes I didn't even bother using my chair if I'd camped in an area with soft ground. Trying to find the perfect flat rocks to keep a chair from sinking gets old fast. These are very well made and a simple, elegant solution to that sinking feeling common to chairs-in-a -bag on soft ground.
I was very glad to find these feet for a chair that would probably have sunk into the ground. They are easy to fit and stopped the chair sinking in which made it very comfortable to sit in. Would recommend it for the Helinox chairs.