• New, unique design that improves chair stability on soft ground - sand, mud, grass, snow - by increasing chair feet surface area 6-8 times. Chair Buddies size is 70mm in diameter
• Simple to use and remove - snap-on/snap-off
• Lightweight – a set of 4 plus packaging weighs 150 grams - low weight achieved via empty interior space and a rib structure for a high weight-strength ratio
• Made out of high impact strength polypropylene optimized for extended use in outdoor settings
• Reduces groundsheet damage in tents - three over-moulded solid rubber circles underneath stop the chair from sliding around
• Maximum recommended user weight is 110 kgs or 240 lbs
• Made in Great Britain
• Works with many different camping chair brands - fits camping chairs with leg diameter up to 13mm, and rounded foot diameter up to 25mm (one inch)
• Chair Buddies can be used with Alite Mantis chair, Helinox Chair One and Chair Zero, Nigor Sparrow and Morningbird chairs, Robens Pilgrim and many other chairs
• Chair Buddies are not compatible with Helinox Sunset chair, Helinox Chair Two, Big Agnes Big Six Camp Chair, Nigor Kingfisher Chair, Robens Observer Chair and any other camping chair with a leg diameter 15mm and bigger
• Comes in a set of 4 in its own easy-to-clean soft carrying case designed for ease of transport and maintenance
• Waterproof PU coating inside case prevents mud or dirt leaking out - both case and contents easy to clean with soft sponge or brush and water
• The slim shape fits easily in most chair cases - can also be attached to daypack via swivel snap-hook
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Live in Southern California so where I go backpacking is either in the mountains or the high desert both places either have soft dirt and or sand and all the mountains have a lot of pine duff covering the ground. The chair I use is the Helinox chair zero. To be honest I have only used the chair buddies once and it was only in some what soft dirt but I could tell they would work great in softer conditions; everyone else that didn't have them were sinking into the ground. I would highly recommend the chair buddies they are a great product.
Got some chair buddies for my Helinox One chair. Not used much yet but they are very easy to fit and remove. Well made and lightweight. Certainly increases the stability of the chair and distributes the weight evenly. Very quick despatch and delivery.
Fantastic product that really works. I'm a very happy customer. This really does solve the problem that Helinox chairs have of sinking into the mud. Even the boggiest of conditions are fine with these mud feet.
My only complaint was having to pay for the over complicated and obviously expensive carrying case that they came in. I'd rather have paid a little less and have the option to buy it separately, as I threw mine straight in the bin.
Fits perfect and light feet’s for my camping chair, Zero. Use tennis balls before and no more balls but now Buddy Chair feets!
They look and feel awsome, and fit perfectly on my no name chair from Amazon.