• New, unique design that improves chair stability on soft ground - sand, mud, grass, snow - by increasing chair feet surface area 6-8 times. Chair Buddies size is 70mm in diameter
• Simple to use and remove - snap-on/snap-off
• Lightweight – a set of 4 plus packaging weighs 150 grams - low weight achieved via empty interior space and a rib structure for a high weight-strength ratio
• Made out of high-impact strength polypropylene optimized for extended use in outdoor settings
• Reduces groundsheet damage in tents - three over-moulded solid rubber circles underneath stop the chair from sliding around
• Maximum recommended user weight is 120 kgs or 265 lbs
• Made in Great Britain
• Works with many different camping chair brands - fits camping chairs with leg diameter up to 14mm, and rounded foot diameter up to 25mm (one inch)
• Chair Buddies can be used with Alite Mantis chair, Helinox Chair One and Chair Zero, Nigor Sparrow and Morningbird chairs, Robens Pilgrim and many other chairs
• Chair Buddies are not compatible with Helinox Sunset chair, Helinox Chair Two, Big Agnes Big Six Camp Chair, Nigor Kingfisher Chair, Robens Observer Chair and any other camping chair with a leg diameter 15mm and bigger
• Comes in a set of 4 in its own easy-to-clean soft carrying case designed for ease of transport and maintenance
• Waterproof PU coating inside case prevents mud or dirt leaking out - both case and contents easy to clean with soft sponge or brush and water
• The slim shape fits easily in most chair cases - can also be attached to daypack via swivel snap-hook
The only regret I had about my Helinox Chair Zero was that, here in Colorado, the chair would readily bury its feet in the forest duff at camp, much to the delight of my son and friends. The feet spread out the load of the chair’s feet substantially, requiring the peanut gallery to look elsewhere for their laughs. Recommended!
So the Chair Buddies work great. We'll see how long they last but so far no complaints on them.
However, I ordered black, my order receipt in the box they came in said I ordered black BUT I received red.
They shipped from the UK and I am in the US. It wasn't worth the headache of trying to return/replace them to get black.
Bought these to use on my trip to Isle Royale National Park. They were an incredible add on that gave me the stability I needed no matter the terrain.
Still fit in my chair bag while attached to the legs ..
been greet on sand, some ft soul, skippy stone river bank.
Brilliant and well worth the small amount they cost 👌🏻
They fit my Moon Lence chair perfectly and have done the job of preventing me from sinking into the sand. I leave them in situ as they fit into my bag that way. I brush the sand off when I get home. At the end of the summer I will give them a good clean and put them away in their little bag ready for next year. I do think they are quite expensive but I don’t think they were made in China, which is a good thing.